Everest Mountain Flight
The flight usually lasts between 50 minutes up to an hour. The planes take off either from TIA, Kathmandu. During the flight, you will catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest peaks to the East of Nepal starting from the Langtang Lirung peak which is the closest peak to Kathmandu, then move towards Mt. Everest in the East and finally fly to Chamlang peak. From there, the plane takes a turn and the passengers get a second look at the view while they make their way back to Kathmandu. The mountain flight not only allows you to enjoy fantastic views but also helps you to understand the geography of Nepal. Although mountain flights do not have a long history, it
has gained popularity among tourists for the beauty that it promises.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
An exciting way to see the Sagarmatha region from the comforts of an aeroplane seat
- Cost for Mountain Flight
- All Transfer to Airport
- Accommodation in hotel
- International Airfares
- Nepal Visa fees (If applicable)
- Personal Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as bar bills telephone calls, laundry, extra mileage and
any extra costs incurred due to natural calamities, flight delays etc.
- Personal medication
- Insurance for or against accidents, loss of life, theft etc.
- Costs incurred due to cancellation of flights, altitude sickness or unforeseen
circumstances (riots, natural calamities etc) and situations beyond the control of Sacred
Summits (P) Ltd and its associates.
- Any item not mentioned in the above ‘cost includes
- Personal insurance, evacuation and medical expenses.
- Tips for the driver, Staffs etc on tour.
Wake up Early in the Morning
Transfer to Airport for Mountain Flight
1 hrs flight
Back to Hotel